Explore Capitol Hill

A-Wing Visuals, renowned for its commitment to top-notch video content production, leverages state-of-the-art equipment, coupled with an exceptional team, to deliver quality results. For over six years, both nationally and within the community, A-Wing Visuals has been a beacon for businesses seeking drone, graphics, photography, and social media marketing services, among others. The company's profound understanding of various industries and markets solidifies its reputation as not only a service provider but also a reliable partner.

An Overview of Capitol Hill

Located in the heart of Denver, Colorado, the Capitol Hill neighborhood, often affectionately termed "Cap Hill" by locals. Bordered by Broadway, Downing Street, Colfax Avenue, and Seventh Avenue, this neighborhood is connected with major roads transporting large volumes of traffic around it. The Capitol Hill area isn't just about roads and borders; it's a melting pot of culture, history, and contemporary vibes.

While many might mistake the Cheesman Park neighborhood to be a part of Capitol Hill, it stands distinct as defined by the city. Furthermore, Denver acknowledges another statistical area known as North Capitol Hill, which some residents refer to as Uptown.

Key Attractions in the Capitol Hill Neighborhood

  • Colorado State Capitol Building: This iconic landmark, crowned with a golden dome, serves as a testament to Colorado's rich history and is notably marked with the "Mile High" marker on its 13th step.

  • Molly Brown House Museum: Dive into the intriguing life story of American philanthropist, activist, and socialite Margaret Brown, often referred to as "The Unsinkable Molly Brown." The museum, housed in her residence, provides a window into her remarkable life.

  • Golden Triangle Creative District: This area is a hub for art enthusiasts with its multiple galleries, fine-art studios, and renowned museums such as the Denver Art Museum and the Clyfford Still Museum.

Statistics for Capitol Hill

  • Population: Capitol Hill is home to approximately 16,675 residents. This dense urban area has a population density of 27,792/sq mi.

  • Housing: A significant number of residents in Capitol Hill, about 75%, prefer to rent their homes, leaving only 25% as homeowners.

  • Safety: Capitol Hill, while vibrant and lively, has a Crime & Safety rating of C minus, suggesting potential room for improvement in ensuring residents' and visitors' safety.

Frequently Asked Questions About Capitol Hill

Is Capitol Hill a good place for young professionals?

 Yes, Capitol Hill is a favored destination for many young professionals. Its dense urban feel, combined with a plethora of bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and parks, makes it a hotspot for the younger demographic.

How does the public schooling system rank in Capitol Hill?

 The public schools within Capitol Hill are deemed above average, ensuring quality education for residents and instilling confidence in families considering moving to the area.

What makes Capitol Hill distinct from other neighborhoods in Denver?

 Capitol Hill seamlessly blends its illustrious past with the present. Historic mansions alongside contemporary townhomes and apartment buildings, offering an wide variety of residential choices. This blend of the old and new, combined with its rich cultural and commercial centers, distinguishes Capitol Hill from other neighborhoods.

Contact Us Today.

As you consider exploring or even capturing the essence of this neighborhood, remember that A-Wing Visuals stands ready to assist, providing unmatched video and photography services to immortalize the beauty and essence of places like Capitol Hill.

Book a Service

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)